contact us

Have a question about what we do? Fill in the form and we will get back to you.

You can also call us at  (347)-627 0097


123 Street Avenue, City Town, 99999

(123) 555-6789


You can set your address, phone number, email and site description in the settings tab.
Link to read me page with more information.

Entry and Visa Requirements

For most countries, including the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, and Israel, visitors are granted a 30-day visa upon arrival free of charge. This does not require advanced preparations, you are given a stamp in your passport and a departure card when you enter. Your stamp IS your 'visa' and DO NOT LOSE YOUR DEPARTURE CARD. You departure card is usually stapled into your passport, but losing it results in a hassle when it's time to depart.

It is worth nothing that should you decide to cross into Burma for our optional day trip there, when you return you will be granted another visa, this one only valid for 15-days since you have come into the country by land instead of air. If you are planning to extend your trip for over two weeks, it is worth it to skip the Burma trip and participate in the other excursions we have planned for you that day.